Friday, December 15, 2017

Frances Glessner Lee on CBS Sunday Morning January 14, 2018



Erin Moriarty of CBS Sunday Morning interviewing filmmaker Susan Marks about her films on Frances Glessner Lee

CBS Sunday Morning's Erin Moriarty at the Murder is Her Hobby exhibit at the Smithsonian Renwick Gallery


CBS Sunday Morning crew films the Nutshell Studies of Unexplained Death


Fresh conservation treatment for the Nutshells. Photo by Susan Marks


Filmmaker Susan Marks and one of her favorite Nutshells- Dark Bathroom
Recently I was interviewed about Frances Glessner Lee for CBS's Sunday Morning tv show at the Smithsonian Renwick Gallery in DC. This is my 2nd time on the show. The first time was 12 years ago when I was interviewed about my book and documentary film on Betty Crocker. Wow, how things have changed. Even though I much prefer to be behind the camera, the CBS folks were phenomenal and made it an enjoyable experience.

No comments: