Monday, January 17, 2011

Keeping it Creepy in 2011

2011 has been busy for Of Dolls and Murder. So far we've recorded filmmakers' commentary for the DVD extra or "Bonus Feature." It was a blast! John Kurtis Dehn, Matt Ehling, myself, and Carly Zuckweiler poured some drinks and recorded our commentary at HDMG.

We have one more dvd extra to edit and that should be it!

We're also working on our new website and press kit.

Spring of 2011 should be exciting for Of Dolls and Murder!

Find us on Facebook and Twitter!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's really great! I have been anticipating this documentary since I knew about it in early 2010 and I really look forward to the DVD release.

I hope you do overseas shipping 'cause I can't wait to get my hands on your lovely production.

~From Aileen, eagerly awaiting in Singapore =D

Susan Marks said...

Hi Aileen! I'm so happy to hear that you are interested in our film! And yes, when we sell our DVD online this spring/summer, we will definitely offer overseas shipping. Thank you!